Hey guys!! What a wedding day it was for Kaela and Matt. These two are just so loving towards one another, it's infectious. I personally had two favorite moments of the day. The first moment I want to share is when Kaela and Matt saw each other during their first look. The way they both just lit up when they saw each other for the first time was amazing. I swear I heard the words "I love you so much" a million times during the first look. The moment they shared with the smiles, laughter and tears was heartwarming. It literally gave me goosebumps.
The second moment is when Kaela arrive at the Reedsburg Country Club. I've never witnessed a bride so cool, calm and collective on her wedding day. She understood that she was marrying her best friend and love of her life and there was no need to be nervous. Kaela came in looking beautiful, gave me hug and was giving me high fives during the wedding day.
As you look through the images from their engagement session and their wedding day, you can see the abundance of love that they have for each other. They were a blast to be around and photograph. Thank you Kaela and Matt for allowing me to capture your wedding day. It was an absolute honor. I wish you the best that life has to offer you two and a lifetime of love and happiness.
- Thanks to the amazing vendors that made Kaela and Matt's wedding a success!
- Venue and Catering: Reedsburg Country Club
- Day of Coordinator: Laurie Gawronski
- Florist: Corinne Busser
- Deserts: Viking Village Foods
- DJ: Steve Statz (Traveling Tunes DJ)
- Hair/Makeup: MCT Salon
- Dress: Vera's House of Bridals
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal
- Groom's and Groomsmen attire: Bride n Belles
- Officiant: Bill Tourdot (father of the groom)
- Photography Assistant: Hailey Stevens